Crack the Code Common Questions
- How do I get the audio files into my iPhone/iPad?
- I don’t have a computer, just an iPhone/iPad. Can I download the program directly?
- I tried to use the Gumroad app but I can’t seem to log into it, or it tells me my password doesn’t work. What’s going on?
1. How do I get the audio files into my iPhone/iPad?
On your computer running iTunes, download the Crack the Code audio files from the product page that you were sent to in your purchase email. Simply drag-and-drop these files into iTunes and they will be added to your music library like any other song. Then you will need to sync your iPhone/iPad with iTunes to transfer the course audio tracks.
2. I don’t have a computer, just an iPhone/iPad. Can I download the program directly?
Yes! While you cannot import the Crack the Code audio tracks into your music library on your iPhone/iPad without a computer running iTunes, there are ways of listening to/downloading the tracks directly.
Option 1: Use the official Gumroad app
Gumroad now has an official app that let’s you download and play your purchases directly on your mobile device. And there are versions for both your Apple and Android devices.
Option 2: Streaming the tracks from the internet
When you purchase the Crack the Code program, you receive an email with the download link that will NOT expire; you may click it to return to the product page whenever you wish. When on the product page, you will have a listing of all of the program files. You can PLAY these track directly from this page by pressing the “Listen” button
3. I tried to use the Gumroad app but I can’t seem to log into it, or it tells me my password doesn’t work. What’s going on?
The Gumroad app can be counter-intutitive, and they seem to require you to create an account on their website before using the app on your mobile device. If you haven’t created one then it is really easy and I will walk you through the steps:
- Go to the gumroad page on a computer or your computer or mobile device web browser (NOT in the app):
- Click the “login” button on the top and click the “create an account” link on the bottom. You will want to use the same email address that you used to purchase the Crack the Code course, and the password can be whatever you like.
- You should get an email at that email address shortly confirming your account.
- At this point, you should go to your iphone/ipad and open the Gumroad app.
- You should be able to log into it with your email address and password the Crack the Code course should show up in the app. Once you click on the program you should see all of the tracks and once you click on them they should download.